Drill Infill Wells
As a field matures, opportunities arise to drill infill wells and increase recovery and/or accelerate production.
Identify Best Locations
Identifying the best locations for new infill wells takes up engineering time. The exercise needs to be periodically redone because, as the field matures and new data comes in, the expected best infill locations may change
Automatic, Periodic Ranking
Automatic, periodic ranking of every location in the reservoir for infill drilling, based on considerations including offset production, drainage areas, local reservoir quality and oil in place, risk of unwanted fluid production, and voidage replacement.
Added Value Gained
Increase Production and Recovery
- At-a-glance, up-to-date view of the best infill drilling locations
- Increase production and recovery
- Improve capital allocation
- Saves time for Engineering team
- World-class offshore oil field operated by Middle Eastern NOC
- South American NOC for major brownfield