With Key Hires and Strategic Partnerships, Datagration™ Accelerates Growth and Expansion of The PetroVisor Platform™
Houston, TX - Datagration™ is pleased to announce the addition of several key team members. The organization aims to expand its team with additional hires who will help it realize its objective of providing the world's most successful E&P companies with the tools they need to integrate, analyze, and automate data into meaningful insights.
The following individuals will assume their roles on the Datagration™ team:
- Efe Ejofodomi, VP, Business Development and Client Solutions, Efe brings over 15 years of experience and business acumen. Efe has a strong technical, operational, and business background, and is globally recognized for developing innovative solutions that maximize value for E&P companies.
- Michael Szatny, Sr. Director of Client Solutions. Michael has 25 years' experience in the oil and gas industry where he has served leadership roles in product development, technology implementations, and business development.
- Karelis Urrutia, Sr. Reservoir Engineer. Karelis has over 14 years of reservoir and technology experience, with extensive knowledge in evaluation and reservoir development in both conventional and unconventional assets globally.
The following individuals will serve as strategic partners:
- Francisco Suarez, President at GFSA Group LLC, with 37 years of international management experience leading organizations spanning from startups to multimillion businesses. Strong technical, operational, and business development expertise, and proven track record of adding significant value to oilfield service companies and E&P operators. GFSA will support Datagration business development activities in Argentina, Colombia, and other Latin American countries.
- Pedro Martins, Senior Country Manager for Brazil and the Caribbean. Pedro brings over 20 years of E&P software experience across 4 different regions. He has helped customers to create value in their operations from drilling data management and analytics all the way to monitoring production through digital oilfield initiatives.
These partnerships are the latest in a period of growth for Datagration to expand the capabilities of its PetroVisor platform into multiple geographies. Currently, Datagration has partners in the U.A.E, Brazil, United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia, Canada, and more.
Jorge Machnizh, CEO & President of Datagration, said:
“Datagration welcomes our new team members Efe, Michael, and Karelis in addition to our new market development partners in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, and Canada, Datagration continues to attract the industry best and brightest dedicated to delivering outstanding customer results.”
ABOUT DATAGRATION SOLUTIONS, INC
Creators of the PetroVisor™ platform, PetroVisor is a knowledge automation platform for E&P companies' production & operations data. It removes existing data silos to automate the flow of data and knowledge across the E&P value chain. Doing this creates knowledge automation for everyday work while enabling scalability, speed of deployment, and data transparency throughout the organization. Customers use PetroVisor to make the best use of their data, preparing themselves & their organizations for a generational evolution of technology.