Updates in June 2022 in PetroVisor
- PetroVisor has a new login flow that offers the option for Single Sign On.
- Opportunities are now available in filter selection lists (Data View, DCA, P# Auto-complete, etc.) to include with all data sets, only view opportunities, or not include in a data set.
- Descriptions are now available in lists (Dashboards, Data Filters, DCA/ML Models, Scripts, Workflows, Workflow Schedules, Tables and Sources.)
- Added the ability to sort dashboards by Entity Set.
- Create an Entity Set by using the selection button in maps.
- Maps will also save the last known selections so users can navigate to different tabs and come back to the same selection.
- Maps have the ability to set Latitude and Longitude Signals as well as Mapbox Settings.
- Rates for parameters displayed annually.
- Description of Workflows included by hovering over the note icon in the list view.
- Favorite workflows can now be filtered.
- Added a tooltip on hover over on input arguments so you can see the entire name if it is long.
- Ability to run workflows incrementally.
- _Signal can now be used in workflow activities.
- Import Entities and Hierarchy.
- Users can now easily edit Entity Types,
- Signals and descriptions can be added to signals.
- LAS can now be a file upload or a SharePoint Connection.
- PostgreSQL was added as a data connection.
- Unmapped items are easily found under the Unmapped Items button.
- When connecting Excel files, the user can specify how many rows are in the file before the header row.